Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm Excited about Real Estate...

Three Dot has just set a 5 year goal for Items we want to invest in. Real Estate (residential and commercial) is going to be a big part of our corporation Three Dot, and where it wants to be financially in 5 - 10 years. I have been doing more and more research on strategies for buying, selling, and misc., and I have found a lot of information. A lot of this information comes from one of my favorite financial men Robert Kiyosaki. Now, I knew that he has been in real estate and other investments for a long time, but I had no idea how well his wife is doing. Here is a video I found with Robert Kiyosaki's wife, Kim Kiyosaki:

I think it is amazing that an average woman, if she so desires, can become a financial, real estate, and industrial leader in an industry that has been stereotypically focused on men.

Here is a link to her book Rich Woman, I am going to purchase it for my wife, just in case she would ever want to read it. :) It hasn't been just a man's world for a long time, but I still like to bring up whenever I notice a woman doing so well.

No comments: